Desc.

Jesus is waking up His Bride, a great move is coming, where the transforming power of God will bring a reformation so influential, we will begin to see that transformation touch our society like never before.

We will be His Fragrance

Thursday 26 March 2020

A Golden Host

I am reminded by the Lord of the daffodils I saw along the roadside verges, as I took a walk this afternoon. So quintessentially English. And yesterday I was reminded of Wordsworth poem " I wandered lonely as a cloud, that floats on high o'er vales and hills, when all at once I saw a crowd, a host of golden daffodils." How beautiful in the breeze, how stunning God's creation which is yearning for the manifestation of the sons of God. (Romans 8:19)

As I walked today with the Lord and thought about what we are going through, a cry went up to the Lord from my heart, for the people of my village as I prayed for them. A cry which I believe mirrors the cry from God's heart for our Nation.

And as I looked at His Word, I felt this cry is a 'roar' coming from the heart of God, even in the midst of all He is allowing..... in the midst of all that is being shaken, in the midst of judgement.

I read this quote today by Abraham Kuyper, theologian and Dutch Prime Minister (1901-1905)
“There is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ, who is Sovereign over all, does not cry, Mine!” 

And I felt deeply in my spirit He is roaring.....MINE!

In God's mercy He is waking up His church from their great sleep!

“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”
Ephesians 5:14

His desire is that we would ready ourselves. The harvest is coming and we need to be the light! We need to get our house in order, get our eyes off ourselves and onto our King! We need to hear His roaring and align ourselves with it!

We do not need to be afraid... He's The King!

The verse in Ephesians above goes on to say this:
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. Ephesians 5:15-17

It is time to spend time with Him, to align ourselves with His will and to arise and shine! (Isaiah 60). To be bold, to stand out like the daffodils, for us to be a great golden host for the glory of our Father! That He would see His desire on this Nation!


Love to you all in Christ Jesus....

No comments: