Desc.

Jesus is waking up His Bride, a great move is coming, where the transforming power of God will bring a reformation so influential, we will begin to see that transformation touch our society like never before.

We will be His Fragrance

Sunday 16 August 2015

NEW BEGINNINGS.......

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
NKJV

I sat down to begin writing a blog some years ago and now after all these years I am so excited as Papa leads me to begin writing again, sharing His heart, light and truth. Sharing the exquisite kisses from His beautiful mouth.

All those years ago I set my heart on calling our blog ‘Fire Starter’ or ‘Trail Blazer’ or something fiery. After all He’d set me alight and as I was burning to release this fire to others…..  I was certain God would agree!

As I set about searching for these domain names for our blog, it was evident they were already taken.

So I stilled my heart and said “Ok Lord – I had my heart set on something like that, what would You like it to be called?”

We can so easily get carried away with our own desires, with our own ideas, going our own ways. We want God to bless our plans and yet His are infinity higher, more anointed and blessed beyond measure.

As we walk in that deep place and begin to surrender all of our desires, He speaks to us. In that hidden place, He speaks His heart’s desires and of course they become ours, because they always were….. He had placed them there deep in our heart eons ago. And they fit us perfectly.

On that day Papa whispered to my heart “Michèle I want you to call it ‘His Fragrance’. And so ‘His Fragrance’ was breathed into existence in this natural realm by the Rhema word from God’s lips. In eternity it had always existed! I am so blessed and privileged that He chose me to hold this precious treasure for Him.

His Fragrance has bloomed into an incredible hand-picked bouquet as a ministry and I know it will flourish as Papa tends it as only He can.

My prayer is that each of you reading the words our beautiful Beloved kisses us with, will be touched and encounter our magnificent God and Lord Jesus Christ in deeper and more amazing ways than you could have ever dreamed or thought possible!

In His love Michèle

No comments: